Rumor - Mike Hall picked up by Wizards

The rumor at GWhoops.com is that Mike Hall has been signed to a 10-day contract by the Wizards. I think most GW fans have been saying he should go somewhere, and what better place than the Wiz, where he played in the summer league and training camp. The Wiz could also use a glue guy, like Mr. Hall, who can rebound, shoot and defend. In the D-League, Hall is scoring 15.6 points per game (21st in the league) on 49.6% shooting and collecting 8.6 rebounds per game, good for 9th in the league.

I don't see any news so far, but if I do I'll post it. And if it's true, you'll see me at the Verizon Center in my buff and blue #3 jersey.

Comments

Check out great shirts, crewnecks, hats and more!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram