Mike Hall at the playoffs


Dan Steinberg's DC Sports Bog writes about Mike Hall, who's at the playoffs with the Wizards. Apparently the Cleveland scoreboard shoots fire and Mike Hall thinks that's cool.
"That was so crazy," he said. "I came out and they did the lineups with the fire and the flames and people waving towels. I was talking to Caron, I was like, 'Man I want to play right now. You can put me in in my suit, I'll dunk on anybody on the court.' I was literally bouncing on the bench. That was amazing, man."
Pretty cool to see a GW alum go to the playoffs, even though he probably won't get any time. Here's the rest of the post

Comments

Check out great shirts, crewnecks, hats and more!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram