More on Katuka

I hadn't heard much about this guy, but the more I do, the more I like. He's ranked the 49th best center in the country, which isn't too shabby, he was on the same team as widely hailed FSU recruit Solomon Alabi, and their team went 30-0 and was ranked as the 4th best team in the nation by USA Today. This seems to be a goal of Hobbs' recruiting, getting players from winning schools, as Jabari Edwards' school is ranked 5th and Miles Beatty's school is ranked 7th. Other players from Katuka's team went to Wake and UCF. GWhoops.com recruiting guru BM says he's a good rebounder.

Judging from the school's media guide, it seems to be completely on the up-and-up, and he seems like a good kid too. His favorite book is "Founding Brothers," a good one that I've read about John Adams and Thomas Jefferson. Sounds like a great kid who's played against some good competition.

Previously at Colonial Hoops: New commitment: F/C Joseph Katuka

Comments

Maximilliano said…
I feel like I'm commenting a lot these days(hopefully not too much :D )....

Isn't Jabari Edwards from 5th place St. Benedict's?
Andrew W said…
yes indeed! thanks, adding that now

Check out great shirts, crewnecks, hats and more!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram