Want a generic GW uniform?

It's been a slow week for GW - no word from Cem Dinc or whether Joseph Katuka has signed or who the mystery transfer may be. But somebody posted this at GWHoops.com - a weird generic GW uniform. It doesn't resemble GW's actual uniforms, in fact I don't think they even wore buff this season.

But it's good that GW stuff is showing up more places. I found a shirt at Modell's, and folks at GWhoops report seeing GW merchandise at the CVS on M Street and the Champs in Tyson's Corners.

UPDATE:
I actually think these look pretty cool.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The Colonials did wear the Buff unis several times this season, including at Atlantic City.
Andrew W said…
Did they? I can only find pictures of them in white in AC: http://www.flickr.com/photos/awiseman/418538799/in/set-72157594583755568/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/awiseman/418527781/in/set-72157594583755568/
Anonymous said…
They wore buff for the Xavier game too.
CG 86 said…
The shorts are alright, but the jersey definately reminds me of something I saw on Power Rangers 15 years ago. Yikes.

Check out great shirts, crewnecks, hats and more!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram