Carl Elliott "plays well" in Wizards workout


Carl had his workout with the Wizards on friday, and the Washington Wizards Blog has photos and quotes from him and a video. Hopefully we'll be getting used to seeing photos like this.

The blog said Carl played well and also reports that Mike Hall and Pops Mensah-Bonsu were at the tryout to cheer him on. Pretty cool of them. Mike and Pops pretended to be reporters and said "I just came to show some support. It is tough because I was in the same position last year. I was trying to impress people, last man in the workout and show I belong. He is doing well so far." Here's the video



Photo from the Wizards blog

Comments

Check out great shirts, crewnecks, hats and more!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram