Monty withdraws from NBA draft

Something I'm sure all GW hoops fans were holding their breath over, GW freshman Monty Singh Harika has taken his name out of the NBA draft. I emailed him to ask why and he said, basically, no team had any interest and that coach Karl Hobbs told him he wouldn't be able to try out for the GW team if he didn't take his name out. Monty, known as Cadillac at GWhoops.com, plans on trying out next fall.

I hope Monty accomplished what he set out for, which was getting slightly famous and letting more people know about Sikhism. But I doubt this is the last we've heard of Mr. Harika, who was one of my favorite GWhoops posters.

Previously on Colonial Hoops:
-An interview with Monty Singh Harika
-A fourth GW pro?

Comments

Check out great shirts, crewnecks, hats and more!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram