Go GW Colonels!

Boy, I'm really looking forward to this season, thanks to a preview from some site called College Hoops Update.

According to them, the GW "Colonels" have key players such as Regis Koundjia (who graduated), Jermaine Middleton (left the team), and "Damien" Hollis (actually on the team, but spelled wrong). Go Colonels!!

I think Miss Teen South Carolina must be one of their writers.

UPDATE: I emailed them and they fixed it. The writer said "Unlike most schools, GW doesn’t respond to my requests for updates and doesn’t post their new roster until so late." Can you say Transparency?

Comments

Check out great shirts, crewnecks, hats and more!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram