Email from the ticket office

I emailed GW's ticket office, and this was the response from Gilma Cockram, the GW ticket person. I haven't gotten my renewal yet so i don't know what the letter says.
Hi Andrew, I hope by now you have received your renewal package where you will find a letter explaining the changes.

As a summary I will tell you that ALL endzone seats are now general admission and the "gold" seats are split into two parts Lower Gold - seats include BB&T, Upper Gold - seats do not include BB&T. VIP and Blue seats are the same except now for the Blue seats the AD's membership is $1,000. I hope this will help.

UPDATE: chrisw at GWHoops.com says you can still buy season tickets in the end zone, but they aren't reserved - first come, first served.

Comments

Anonymous said…
It's BUFF, not gold seats... someone tell Gilma!

Check out great shirts, crewnecks, hats and more!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram