Mo Rice on Sixers training camp roster

Kind of a surprise huh? Maureece Rice has been named to the Sixers training camp roster.

Maybe it's just a nod to a local legend (in high school for breaking Wilt's record) but hey, maybe he will make it. To be honest, I don't really feel like wishing him good luck. There's that old Simpsons line: "I'm a well-wisher, in that I don't wish you any particular harm." He did a lot for the team for a few years, but I think the end of his career left a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths. Obviously I hope he does well for himself, but I won't be following his career nearly as much as Mike or Pops or Carl or Danilo.

Comments

Check out great shirts, crewnecks, hats and more!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram